Donnerstag, 26. April 2018

Blossoms in blue

Als ich das Inspirationsbild der "The Card Concept" Challenge gesehen habe, wollte ich auf jeden Fall eine Karte dazu machen. Ich finde es herrlich inspirierend und es hat mich sofort angesprochen. Daher habe ich auch diesen Post mit dem Titel aus der Challenge benannt. 
When I saw the inspiration picture of the "The Card Concept" Challenge, I definitely wanted to participate. I find the photo so wonderfully inspiring and it immediately appealed to me. Therefor I also took the title from the challenge for this post.


Für meine Karte habe ich einige Punkte übernommen: 1. Die Farben: ist es nicht herrlich, diese rosa farbenen Blüten auf dem bläulich-türkisen Hintergrund? 2. Die Blüten inklusive der Äste 3. Das Fell: Ich wußte gleich, dass ich auch das übernehmen wollte und habe daher ein strukturiertes Aquarellpapier ausgewählt, welches ich dann zum Schluß noch an den Rändern angeraut habe. 4. Das Kleid: Es ist Euch vielleicht nicht gleich ins Auge gesprungen, aber neben den Farben des Kleids habe ich auch die Form und die Faltenstruktur in dem blauen Hintergrund übernommen.  
Das Ganze wollte ich aber gerne in den Sketch der "CAS Colours and Sketches" Challenge unterbringen. Daher findet Ihr die Blüten lediglich im oberen Bereich der Karte. Ich habe sie quasi in dem imaginären Kreis platziert. Das Rechteck ist der blaue Hintergrund. 

For my card I have taken several aspects: 1. The colours: aren´t they wonderful, these pink flowers on the bluish-turquoise background? 2. The flowers including the branches 3. The coat: I knew immediately that I definitely wanted to include this inspiration and therefore I chose a structured water colour paper, which I roughened at the edges at the end. 4. The dress: It may not have caught your eye, but besides the colours of the dress I also took over the shape and the folds in the blue background.
But I wanted to put it all into the sketch of the "CAS Colours and Sketches" Challenge. Therefore you will only find the flowers at the top of my card. I practically placed them in the imaginary circle. The rectangle is the blue background. 


Wie Ihr unschwer erkennen könnt, habe ich wieder mit Wasserfarben gearbeitet. Dafür benutze ich weiterhin meinen einfachen Wasserfarbkasten, da der professionelle noch auf meiner Wunschliste steht. Ich habe sowohl den Hintergrund damit gestaltet als auch die kleinen Blüten. Diese habe ich erst ausgestanzt und dann koloriert. Den Text habe ich zum Schluß mit Distress Oxides gestempelt.
As you can easily see, I have worked with water colours again. I continue to use my simple water paint box, because the professional one is still on my wish list. I designed both the background and the small flowers with it. I punched them out and then coloured them afterwards. I stamped the word with Distress Oxides as a last step. It says "spring greeting".

Materialliste
Supplies
Stempel / stamps: Anne581 03/2018
Stempelkissen / stamp pads: Distress Oxides walnut stain
Stanzen / dies and punches: OLBA, EK Success
Glossy Accents
einfache Wasserfarben / simple water colours

An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen.
I would like to participate into the following challenges with my card.

9 Kommentare:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. beautiful card and those flowers are so pretty, thank you so much for sharing your flower creation with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful card. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi Frida, the flowers are lovely against the beautiful watercoloured background. Such a lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with the HLS April Watercolour Challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful card and great combination of the challenges. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Hope we can see your beautiful cards in our future galleries soon.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thanks for stopping by my card and leaving such a sweet comment! I love your card, it's so soft and pretty! I especially love the background with those gorgeous flowers! A great take on the photo!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dear Patricia,
      Your comment was accidentally removed. I am soooo sad about that!!!! I did find it in my inbox though and would like to share it here again. Perhaps if you see this you can copy and paste it here from yourself again then I will remove this piece completely. I would love to have your comment back again! You wrote:
      Nicole, this is fabulous! All the elements of your card work together beautifully - the watercolored background, the dimensional blossoms, the texture of the watercolor paper and the way you've distressed the edges of it. Thanks for sharing your amazing card with us at CC&S! :)

      Löschen
  8. Hallo Nicole,
    eine traumhafte Karte. Danke fürs Mitmachen bei Stempel-Magie.
    LG Daniela (DT)

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!