Freitag, 26. Juni 2015

Pool Party

Nachdem ich Euch nun zwei Tage keine Karte gezeigt habe, sondern einmal von meiner Shoppingtour mit den Mädels berichtet habe und gestern von meiner Aufnahme in das Addicted to Stamps Design Team (yeah!), muss ich Euch doch unbedingt heute mal wieder eine Karte zeigen, gell?
After two days of not showing any card, but only reporting about my craft shopping with the girls and announcing, that I am now a proud design team member of the Addcited to Stamps Blog now (yeah!), I have a card for you today again.



Das Design ist CAS gehalten um der Vorgabe von zwei Challenges gerecht zu werden.
I kept the design CAS to accomplish the rules of two challenges.

Materialliste
Supplies
Stempel / stamps: Peddler´s Pack (Wellen / waves); Eat Cake Graphics (Mädchen / girl); Provo Craft Summer Party 24-8340 (Text); Splash (unbekannt / unknown)
Copics C2, B00, B12, B14, RV10, RV11, RV34, YG03, YG07, G17, YR00, E11, E13, E15, E59
Marker: Stampin Up pacific point
Stanzer / punch: Stampin Up

An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich teilnehmen.
I would like to participate into the following challenges.
The Paper Players
PP250 - CAS Summer Treats
Addicted to CAS
Challenge #66 - Splash
Simon work it Wednesday
June 2015 - Refreshment

8 Kommentare:

  1. A perfect splash, Nicole! Congratulations on being named to the Addicted to Stamps DT! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. She looks like she's having a great time!! This is adorable. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Nothing better than a dip in a pool for a cool summer treat! Your card is adorable and I am so glad you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Yes, swimming is certainly a summer treat where I live! You did a great job making this card! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Such a cute card, Nicole! Beautiful coloring and I love the 'splash'! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

      Löschen
  5. Was für ein süßes Motiv! Schade, dass das Wetter nicht dzau passt!
    Anni

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. How cute is this swimmer! I adore her goggles :) Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. It's my party and I dive if I want to.... *hihi*
    Danke für diese tolle Karte und für die lieben Wünsche! :-*

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!