Montag, 15. Juni 2015

Früchtchen


Freche Früchtchen, Du Früchtchen Du, oder einfach, Du bist so süß wie eine Melone? Hihi, Ihr merkt, die heutige Karte hat mit Früchten zu tun und außerdem bin ich guter Laune, denn meine Karte hat mir mal wieder sehr viel Spaß gemacht.
Fruits all over, maybe that is how one can very freely translate the theme of today´s card. I really am in a good mood and maybe that is also because making the card was real fun.


Wieder einmal habe ich ein uraltes Set - diesmal von Stampin Up - aus meinen Untiefen des Bastelzimmers hervorgeholt. Es ist diesmal von 2003, aber ich habe es erst ein paar Jahre später in den USA gekauft. Es war zu einer Zeit, als es SU in Deutschland noch nicht gab, seufz!
Again, I pulled out a very old stamp set - this time from Stampin Up - out of the darkest corners of my crafts room. This time it is one from 2003, but I only got it some years later. This was a time, when SU was not available for the Germans, so I bought it in the USA. Yes, can you imagine?

Materialliste.
Supplies.
Stempel / stamps: Stampin Up Crayon Fun (2003); In Worte gefasst
Stempelkissen / stamp pads: Memento tuxedo black
Marker: Stampin Up basic grey, pink passion; Signo white
Stanzen / punches: Stampin Up
Copics 0, RV11, RV09, VG67

An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen:
I would like to participate into the following challenges with my card:
Color Throwdown
CTD346


Match The Sketch
Sketch No.076


Alt trifft neu
No.7 Freche Früchtchen

2 Kommentare:

  1. Huhu meine Liebe.. deine Früchtekarte sieht umwerfend aus.. gefällt mir sehr sehr gut.. echt spitze

    Lieben Gruß
    Anja

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your coloring wassermelon seeehr gut Nicole
    woohoo I love this so cute stamp you have too
    Nicole may I ask you do you always go business trip to USA
    thats cool do you buy also stamp there..
    ich finde some stamps is not selling in Germany
    would you mind if you go there again tell me and I will send you the GELD hehe and the liste...not long liste I buy maximum 50 Euro ich bin keine reiche Lady hehe aber versandkosten von USA immer sooo teuer finde ich
    sag mir bitte deine Mail Addresse ..by reply this and i will contact you per mail..
    Hope you are not jetlag
    hugs, Monika

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!