Samstag, 24. Januar 2015

Far bigger in your heart - Welcome follower 13

I decided to make a one layer card for the January challenge at the Craft Stamper. Actually the topic is anything goes, but must include stamping, but still, I thought, that setting myself another hurdle would be fun. Also I wanted to create something "arty" without any other embellishments or cut out elements. Classical stamping so to speak! So you might be surprised about the card, because you did not see that I used this style very often with my cards on my blog so far. 

As you already know, I always welcome my new followers with a card and this one is dedicated to my follower number 13, which is Manuela. Welcome to my blog and thank you for your interest.



'Take A Stamp'
An 'Anything Goes' Challenge, but your entry MUST include stamping! 


The text stamp is from A very cool Tim Holtz clear stamp set and so is the die, which I used to cut the stencil for some of the background (it is called trellis). In addition I used a stamp from Hero Arts called wood finish. I do not know, where the girls stamps are from, if I remember correctly, I bought them at a fare in the Netherlands and do not remember the company any more, but I am sure, someone out there knows and can let me know, so that I can add the source here. The only thing I noted down in my album is SB812 for the one with the wings and B725.
Here are the ink pads and markers that I used for my art work.


5 Kommentare:

  1. Great card, I love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fabulous card ..... great colour choice and I loved the layered look to the background. Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ...... good luck! Linda xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great card, love the background, thanks for joining in the Craft Stampers challenge, Elizabeth x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous arty card Nicole, thank you for joining in at the Take it, Make it Challenge xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful card with such a strong message. The colours you have chosen are truly beautiful, and the layering of the stamped images looks so good!
    Thanks for joining us at Take It, Make It challenge! Hoping to see you with us again in February!

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!